Bouldering Walls - The latest in climbing technology
We design and construct Bouldering Walls for Universities, Schools, Colleges as well as Commercial premises.
Bouldering climbing walls are at height where you can step down and can be used without a safety system belay, but usually with a fall protection ground surface required by safety standard.
Our bouldering walls are most practical and suitable in schools and educational establishments, as well as sports club combined with other climbing walls, indoor ropes courses and fitness activities
We can design the wall in accordance with your customer needs and age, gender, customer preference.
- Speed | Lead | Boulder.
- NO need of ropes and auto belay systems.
- Less than half the investment needed as maximum height off 4.5 meters.
- Less staff needed. no extra instructors to belay climbers.
- Great for school warm up and social climbing events!
- More climbers using wall simultaneous in one time.
- Popularity grows as it’s 1 of the 3 official disciplines of climbing during the Olympic Games 2020 Tokyo.
Difference between bouldering and climbing wall
Bouldering is a type of rock climbing where the climber does not use ropes or harnesses. Common equipment associated with bouldering includes climbing shoes to help assure footing and chalk to improve grip. Unlike free climbing, however, bouldering is usually executed on paths that are less than 20 feet high.